birding-aus

birding questionaires

To: Greg Robbie <>
Subject: birding questionaires
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:10:09 +1100
Hi Bob

This is getting confusing. You wrote:

> Please send any responses to:-

Was that a response to Bob Cook's one to "Rhonda" asking her
if she wanted birders who subscribe to birding-aus to
participate in the study ?  Or something you were adding to
your first posting about this (as pard38 rather than Greg
Robbie) ?

Because Dr Ronda Green has done some very good things (check
the Birding-Aus archives) I would like "us" to help,
but...???

Michael Norris

PS Only to help with indexing etc. I did not change the
subject to "questionnaire".