birding-aus

Phillip Island

Subject: Phillip Island
From: "Greg Oakley" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:59:25 +1100
Hi John,

The Satin Flycatcher (female) was right near the carpark (to the left of the sheltered signage).

The Crescent H/E was feeding in a flowering eucalpyt with White-plumed and New Holland H/E's, about
50 m from the carpark, again on the left side of the carpark.

The Brush Bronzewing was on the side of the road, just as you turn into the carpark off Harbison Road.

I had excellent views of all these birds, especially the Satin F/C which flitted around the area for at least
10 minutes,

Cheers,
Greg