birding-aus

Item for Dunlin Spotters

To: knightl <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Item for Dunlin Spotters
From: jilldening <>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:17:53 +1000
  knightl  2/12/03 5:55 PM

> This place looks like Jill Denning territory ...
>
> Its an item from the Ramsar forum and describes the findings of a
> waterbird survey somewhat to the north of here ...
>
> LK
>

> PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF A FOUR-PROVINCE SURVEY FOR DUNLIN AND OTHER
> WATERBIRDS IN THE LOWER CHANG JIANG (YANGTZE RIVER) BASIN

> Mark Barter, Lei Gang (Dong Dongting Hu NNR) and Xu Qiang (Wetlands
> International-China)
>
> Download "Shorebirds of the Yellow Sea" from:
> http://www.ea.gov.au/water/wetlands/mwp/yellow-sea.html (PDF file)
> http://www.wetlands.org/pubs&/SYSwebnote.htm ; (Word and PDF files)
Thanks Laurie, coincidentally I spent a wasted hour yesterday trying to
download the doc from the internet, after I didn't receive it from Mark. I
am starting to think I am not meant to read this damned thing. Has anyone
else had any luck downloading it? Maybe it doesn't like Macs. Mark was going
to send me a snailmail copy, and it hasn't arrived - has anyone else
received a hard copy yet?

Jill
--
Jill Dening