birding-aus

Re: Sean's record

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Re: Sean's record
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:30:23 -0800 (PST)

G'day everyone it's Holly and Angela Bright here and we are both asking this:

re: Life lists .....

If Christmas Island and all those other offshore islands have been officially declared as not being Australian territory to deter refugees, do they still count for Australian birding lists? and shouldn't all those birds sighted in those areas be removed from the lists?

Oh yes thank you for all the recycled Christmas cards, they really do help.

Bye for now HA ........

P.S. Just because Sean owes us a cuppachino, sticky bun and tour around Melbourne is why we are asking.

Do you Yahoo!?