birding-aus

Apology

To: <>
Subject: Apology
From: jilldening <>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 13:54:34 +1000
Hello Everyone,

I found it interesting to read the thread as below. Last year I unsubscribed
for several months because I was sick to death of the rampant testosterone
on the list. I thought to myself, Jillie, if you don't like the heat, get
away from the fire. At its best I find birding-aus a wonderful way of
sending and receiving all kinds of interesting information.

cheers,

Jill
--
Jill Dening