birding-aus

Thanks Birding-aus.

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Thanks Birding-aus.
From: "Paul Walbridge" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:19:03 +1000
Hi Birding-aussers, I know the year is not quite at an end but I thought I'd get in early. A word of thanks is in order to Umpire Russell Woodford (at the Members End) and others involved in maintaining this great service. I know of several people who have "unsubscribed" yet still access the site for information.

Personally, the service has been of great benefit to me in the running of the Southport Pelagics. Many times this year a posting onto Birding-Aus has resulted in several late inclusions, bolstering the numbers on the vessel. Many others have pre-booked as a result of my posting of the dates of future trips. I'll also promise to post more regular trip reports in 2003 - yeah, I've had some grumbles!

Many thanks to those on birding-aus who came out on a Southport Pelagic, I hope you had a great time and come out again. Thanks Russell & helpers and to everyone have a Happy and safe New Year. Cheers - Paul Walbridge & the Brisbane Seabird Study Group.