birding-aus

King Island Corvids and 40-spotted Pards

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: King Island Corvids and 40-spotted Pards
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:32:12 +1030
Hi all, I put out the RFI below a few days ago and would you believe - thank you - not one response !

This leads me to to one or all of the following conclusions: ( I don't think they are necessarily mutually exclusive )

 1) Nobody knows enough about the King Island Corvids to make a definitive statement,

 2) Most people who might have a point of view perhaps work for a large organisation and won't be back to their free               computer services until February ,

 3 ) I'm on to such a boring topic that no-one gives a stuff anyway.

However, my curiosity about these evidently muddled Corvid taxa remains.  And is there no-one, not even an anxious Tasmanian, interested in the location of a previously unreported 40-spotted Pardalote breeding colony location ?

No ?? Ok, I'll get back into my box.

T.