birding-aus

Blue and White Flycatcher

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Blue and White Flycatcher
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:48:26 -0800 (PST)

I fink Tones,

A bird is a bird is a bird, more then likely the moment they new you were still a bit whacked from your splendid trip a~row~ned dear olde Tazzie this might have influenced fings eh?

I also wonder if there will be much drinking in Canberra today? new way to break to drought eh? invite the pomes over for a beer :^D>>> I hope they drink better then they bat and bowl eh?

Hmmm I wonder if Tones needs an ALL BLACK PELICAN? I got a report of one flying down a large chimney ...... seems okay just a bit discoloured.

JAG De Whag chanting with bad taste in mouth from licking stamps :^D>>>

The Chant:

Bring back Colin Cowdrey,

Bring back W. G. Grace,

Bring back Dennis Lillee,

Get Eggy off my face.

Tony Russell <> wrote:

So, I wonder how many of the Eastern States Mafia Ornithologica have gone scooting across to Broome to tick the latest ship assisted wonderbird? I have been told one cannot count such birds, is this still the case or has the rule been rescinded as a matter of urgent convenience?

Anton. (ex Oz mint worker .... ewe know I make cents)

Do you Yahoo!?