birding-aus

Eclipse query

To: <>
Subject: Eclipse query
From: "Isaac Clarey" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:37:43 +1100
G'day all

Next week I am off to see the total eclipse at Wirraminna in SA (between Woomera and Glendambo). We will be travelling from Melbourne and I'm not too familiar with the area north of Port Augusta. Could anyone please suggest some areas that could be of interest to me.

I am particularly after White-browed Treecreeper, Ground Cuckoo-shrike, Black Falcon and Chirruping Wedgebill.

thanks

Isaac Clarey