birding-aus

New Fred till we meet again

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: New Fred till we meet again
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:26:23 -0800 (PST)

I couldn't agree more wiv ewe Rustybubs, so owl about oil tankers that don't leak or have accidents cos they use modern hi-tech systems? or an elected govt. that actually does someting about wildlife protection? instead of creating wild life.

Better still and what a gas this new one is eh? owl about nothing close to the LPG tanker that's nearly not quite exploded? no wild birds near it at all eh?

JAG waanders orf singing and olde "The Who" song:

"I wanna play cricket on a green,"

"Ride my bike, not a submarine,"

"Wanna come home just covered in mud,"

"But looks like banders they want my blood,"

"I've got this bill and it's on my face,"

"I think banders are all headcase,"

"But I'm a bouy, I'm a bouy and my Mum will admit,"

"I'm a boy. I'm a boy, and banders give me the &"

Hey fellow loon's and Rustybubs, Thursday is the day you could visit me, to see my smiling face smiling back at ewe, umm second thoughts could it be other parts of my bod? :^D>> thank you all for all the well wishes.

Ooroo till I chagrin with you some more.

JAG de Whag aka Penn Gwynne (me Nan was welsh ewe see)

Russell Woodford <> wrote:

Wow - looks like there's yet another banding thread going now - "Let's block banding etc"

With Dibley accent: No No No No No lets block those that block banding.

I like the suggestion that people who want to continue this debate (I'm sure we're hearing nothing new from either side now) move over to a private forum. Lots of possibilities - create an address book group containing the people who want to be in on this - or set up a forum on one of the many free discussion websites around - or create your own chatroom somewhere.

Ear Ear guv!

Can we drop this topic on Birding-Aus for the moment, please, unless there is something we haven't heard before? And yes, I do have some filters for this topic, and most of them are about to be turned on, which is a nuisance because lots of other valid messages will probably get blocked, like last time...

Cheers
Rustybubs

Do you Yahoo!?