birding-aus

Urgent Assistance

Subject: Urgent Assistance
From: Raymond D "." <>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:30:08 GMT+1
RAYMOND MUSONGO.
Abidjan, Cote d' Ivoire
West Africa.

Dear Sir/Madam,

You may be surprise to receive this kind of message
from
me
since you do not know me personally and we have not
met
before. The purpose of my introduction is that I am
Mr.
Raymond Musongo, the first son of Dr. David Patrick
Musongo, who was recently murdered in the land dispute
in
Zimbabwe. We got your contact address from Absolute
Agency.Com.
Before the death of my father, he
had
taken the family to Abidjan, and deposited the sum of
Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars
Only (US$25.5m). In a security company, as if he has
foreseen the looming danger coming in Zimbabwe. This
money
was deposited in a security company as Family
Inheritances.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines
and
the chemicals for the farms and the establishment of
new
farms in Swaziland.

This land problem came when the Zimbabwe president Mr.

Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act that wholly
affected all rich farmers and some few black farmers.
This
resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwe war

veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact a
lot
of
people loose their life's over the new land-reformed
act
of
which my father was one of the victims. It is against
this
backdrop that I and my family who are currently
staying in
Abidjan decided not to keep the money here in Cote
d'Ivoire, since the Law of the Ivoirian prohibits a
refugee
(asylum seeker) to open any account or to be involved
in
any financial transaction of this magnitude. As the
oldest
son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility
of
seeking a genuine foreign account where this money
could
be
transferred without the knowledge of my Government who
are
bent on taking everything we have got. The Ivoirian
Government seems to be playing about with them.

I am faced with dilemma of investing this amount of
money
in this place for the fear of going through the same
experience in future since both countries have similar

history. Moreover, the Ivoirian foreign exchange
policy
does not allow such investments from asylum seekers.
As a
business person, whom I have entrusted my future and
that
of our family in his hand, I must let you know that
this
transaction is risk-free. If you accept to assist me
and
my
family, all I need you to do for me is to make
arrangement
to make a trip to Cote d'Ivoire so that you can open a
non-
resident account which will aid us in transferring the

money into your account, you will nominate in your
country
or elsewhere. This money I intend to use for
investment.

I have options to offer, first you can choose to have
certain percentage of money for nominating your
account
for
the transaction, or you can go into partnership with
me
for
a proper profitable investment of the money in your
country. Which options you choose, feel free to notify
me
please, contact me once your receive this mail and I
will
get back to you for more details on the subject. I
implore
you to maintain the absolute secrecy require in this
transaction. I wish you the best of luck. Please you
have
to act fast because the United Nation have rejected
our
President Mr. Robert Mugabe. (Check It Out On BBC And
CNN).

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely yours

RAYMOND MUSONGO.
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35? Hors coût du SMS)