birding-aus

Unsubscribed

To: "birding-aus" <>
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:44:32 +0930
I would like to thank publicly the many many many people who have mailed me since my unsubscribing yesterday pleading with  me not to do so, and to ignore the B/S expressed by three or four stodgy subscribers following the publication of Andrew's list. It has been a very heartening experience.
However, I am staying off net rather than risking annoying a few stuffed shirts whose lives must be very sad.

My main regret in doing so is that I may miss info regarding unusual or rare sightings which would be useful in planning my birding activities, but am confident that some of you out there will keep me informed privately in that regard.

Bye, Tony.