birding-aus

Bird Identification

To: "Birding Aus Messages" <>
Subject: Bird Identification
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:43:42 +1000
g'day all,
I have culled through my collection of birding Journals and Newsletters and have made an index of the various identification articles.

These publications include -
- Atlas Newsletter (1977 to 1980)
- The Bird Observer (back to 1989)
   (Most of the TBO articles are by Fred T Smith)
- Australian Birding Magazine (all issues)
- The Australian Bird Watcher (all issues)
- Wingspan (all issues)

The 2 page index is in MS Word.doc format

Please e-mail me for a copy.

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.
ps Quick Indexes for all the Field Guides are still available from me.