birding-aus

Immediate Assistance

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Immediate Assistance
From: Mapelle Nkono <>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:49:18 +0200
Re:     Business Proposal

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to offer a business proposal, which might be of interest and
benefit to you.  My name is Mapelle Nkono, a native of Zaire and the only child
of my late parents.

I am seeking your assistance in transferring a box containing large sums of
money.  This "box" contains US$2.5 Million dollars, which my late father
deposited in a security company in Dakar (Senegal) prior to his death.  My
father specifically set those funds aside to support a political campaign,
which unfortunately, resulted into war here in my country Zaire (Republic of
Congo).

Hours before my father's death, he spoke to me about this special "box" and
details pertaining to this "box".  He gave me the key to his underground safe
in the family villa and was instructed to collect the file, which contains
documents of the deposited cash box in Dakar (Senegal) and departed from my
country to meet the director of the security company to officially claim this
"box".

When I entered Senegal, I immediately seeked political asylum and was kindly
granted one, however, I was restricted from operating or handling any business
transaction according to the law, unless I was assisted by a foreign partner,
which leads me to you.  I must apologize for contacting you in this manner.  I
desperately seeked for a foreign partner who would consider this business
proposal as a rare opportunity and profitable for both parties.  My father
wishes me to rightfully claim this money before it falls into wrong hands.

This business proposal entails of signing necessary documents, which will allow
as (as business partners) to officially claim this special consignment from my
country.  This proposal also entails traveling to Amsterdam to meet for
business reasons only.

I am offering you 10% of the total amount for your assistance and living 90%
for me.  Once you have given this business proposal careful consideration,
please contact me at your earliest convenience on my email address.  If,
however, you choose to decline this offer, please let me know so that I may
search another foreign partner for this very specific project.

I patiently wait for your prompt reply.

Sincerely,

Mapelle Nkono