birding-aus

dilemma

To: Peter Waanders <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: dilemma
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

Just told by my love in the USA that R. Woodford at his "woodfod" email address has it!!!!! and I think? the Birding-Aus list? hoping I'm clean and can keep that way? all upgraded defenses up .... good luck everyone .... JAG

Peter Waanders <>wrote:

Tony Russell's got it too - it looks similar to one we had a year or so ago, where part of an archived message is copied into the text body of the email, and a v ir u s attached.

Yep Peter seems identical in that style eh?

Cheers
Peter Waanders
Waikerie, South Australia

Birding SA website: http://www.riverland.net.au/~peterw/

"Nature has more to fear from the apathy of the masses than the work of a
developer."

Do you Yahoo!?