birding-aus

RFI : Bare-throated Bellbird

To: "S A Birdnet" <>, "BirdChat" <>, "Birding-NZ" <>, "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: RFI : Bare-throated Bellbird
From: "Dave Brown" <>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:58:39 +0200
Hi all

I am looking for information on the Bare-throated Bellbird
(Procnias nudicollis) to be included in the series "National Birds"
currently running in our club magazine "The Bee-Eater."

What I need is as full a description of the bird and its biology as I
can get, and a good picture, if available. Also, if possible, the reason
for its choice as the national bird of Paraguay.

As The Bee-Eater is primarily for club members and is not a
commercial publication, payment cannot be made for the use of any
copyright material. Acknowledgement will, of course, be made where
possible.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave

Dave Brown
Editor       BirdLife Eastern Cape News
Port Elizabeth                    South Africa