birding-aus

Five babblers for Tony

Subject: Five babblers for Tony
From: "qqsr" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:36:01 +1000
Tony

I think you should argue strongly in favour of a fifth species--Russell's
Babbler.

I mean, it SOUNDS right, doesn't it? It has that ring of authenticity. And it
would give people a whole new species to look for, thus extending the
Australian bird list (a popular move).

This is similar for my campaign in favour of the new species called the Pied
Harrier which I am SURE I will see in late March 2003 and be able to report
on April 1 next year..... :) :)

Stephen Mugford