birding-aus

A trip in your Country : comments or advises required 2 !

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: A trip in your Country : comments or advises required 2 !
From: "jpp" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:05:53 +0200
    Hello,

    Thank's to all the people who answer my first mail. We have now a very good
idea of what we are going to do during our trip
except to the Sydney area !

    We'll arrive at Sydney the 24th September at 6:15PM and we'll go back the
30th September at 10:00AM to Melbourne.

- We'll be on the Wolongong pelagic trip the 28th september.

- We would like to stay one night in a farm (I have found a few on the net)
   => Nevertheless if someone have a proposition to make...

- Unfortunatly, there had been some terrible bush fire at the beginning of the
year around Sydney ;
   => We would like to known if Dharug NP (even if we probably don't go to the
north of Sydney), Royal NP,  Barren Grounds Bird
Observatory and all around Wollongong have suffered of the fire ?

    Kinds Regards
    Jean-Philippe and Valérie PARIS
    France

Mon site pour les amateurs d'oiseaux ou de voyages :
http://www.chez.com/baladeornithologique