birding-aus

*Dear Russell* non birding well????

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: *Dear Russell* non birding well????
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All and young Russell Woodford,

Well Teacher Woodford let that be a lesson to you! not to pick on Magpies.

"Eggy" Gamblin asked me to convey this message to you, due to her being all beaked out today. But, she did say to me earlier this morning, could I PENN you a few words about last night's event at the M.C.G. she couldn't cawl it a football game.

Here's the numbers she has chosen for the tattslotto ticket that you owe her.

4 .... 9 .... 33 with 21 and 15 she said you could peck the rest.

All winnings to go to Birds Australia ... right?

Take Care and I hope your headache clears up soon? don't worry the season will soon be over.

Yours Sinned Cere Lee, Penn E. Gwynne

P.S. Dad has made you a very special Nest Box, it looks somewhat like what Joffa had in his hand last night, nearly the same size.

Do You Yahoo!?