birding-aus

Nine out of ten

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Nine out of ten
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

G'day to my little b, ozzers,

I read with a great deal of interest the email from Mr. L. Knight about the fine study work being done on the eating habits of the brush turkey chicks and there food selection criteria.

Recently I have noticed that "nine out of ten" Australasian White Backed Magpie chicks prefer to watch a big black and very fast "Thorpedo fish" then any athletics event? could we have a splinter group? a breakaway magpie species down here? they do love to dine out on fresh fish? and considering they are classed as inland birds it makes me wonder how many fish they might catch up near Doug Holly?.

As an add~on I can vouch for the fact that 7 out of ten baby magpies prefer black jelly babies.

I hope all, at the beaut Ozbeeb, don't feel left out at all about this email :^D>>>

Hope this helps out thee non slanted databases, JAG de Whag

Do You Yahoo!?