birding-aus

RE: Horsfield's Bronze-Cuckoo feeding on ground

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: RE: Horsfield's Bronze-Cuckoo feeding on ground
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:09:50 +1000
Hi All,
Just saw this on the Malaysian Birders mailing-list and thought some
might find it interesting given the subject came up recently on
birding-aus. Unfortunately the email addresses are encrypted but if you
want to contact Glenda please let me know and I will pass on your
message.
Glenda's message follows:
Tom