birding-aus

SW WA - Great Response

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: SW WA - Great Response
From: "Irene" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:09:44 +1000
Hi everyone

I sent out an RFI recently for south western Western Australia.  Well.... this
is obviously a pilgrimage that a few eastern
seaboarders have done and I received a great response.

Many thanks to:

Edwin Vella, Michael Hunter, Rod Gardner and Peter Ewin who had already posted
extensive emails to birding-aus regarding WA.
It's wonderful when people take the time to write longer emails as it can
really pave the way for we who are following.

Frank O'Connor for his email.  PLUS - have you all looked at Frank's
website????  Wow - this resource has extensive
information and is also a highly functional website that is a great
demonstration of efficient programming.  Frank, it must
have taken you many hours to set up and maintain the website - huge thanks for
taking the time and being willing to share
your knowledge this way.

John and Ruth Walter - who have been helping me extensively regarding native
orchids, and flora books.

Ta also to Anthea Fleming, Bob Way, Syd Curtis, Penny Drake-Brockman, David
Burren, Steve Clark and Jill Dark who responded
with information that is helping to put together a fantastic itinerary that is
really getting me excited.  The only thing is,
I think I need four months to do it all !!

It is so heartwarming when people are willing to share their knowledge and help
out this way.  Thankyou thankyou.

Irene