birding-aus

Re: The birds of Hollywood: An unnatural history

To: Russell Woodford <>
Subject: Re: The birds of Hollywood: An unnatural history
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

Me too .... grrrr, but what I have noticed as of late Russell, and all on the list, is a change! in what is being used for advertising and advertisements? take the recent "Slazenger" advert that co-incides with "Wimbledon" have you seen it as yet? ewe'd think that those strawberry and ice cream set, over there would know by now wouldn't you? you don't have ducks in tennis! mind you the way the English Cricket team are playing perhaps the little fella might be more at home doing an advert for Lords eh  GO YOU KIWI'S

Potters off to check on wind blown victims ... one sings "Ewe don't have to say ewe love me" a very good looking Dusky Woodswallow ... thee other one keeps checking under my bed? she's a very very cute Red Wattlebird .... what a storm eh? wow

Hey it looks like we might? get Mr. Feine, of 3LO Ozbeeb fame over to French Island yet eh? perhaps this summer? I've given up on trying to coax ditty Derek!!! says they don't make a good red whine?

Ooroo JAG De Whag .......

Russell Woodford <> wrote:

The author of this article was interviewed (live I think) on Radio National this morning. I only caught the end of it unfortunately. Maybe RN will put something on their website about the interview - it was fascinating.

Russell