birding-aus

Nesting Quiz

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Nesting Quiz
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
G'day to Tom Tarrant and many others wanting help over
some silly silly proposals, that will wreck a Booby
colony. So I thought you might be interested in what
came out of last night's doom and gloom of watching
soccer instead of birds?

Pre match talk:

Robert says:
Hey JAG it's been ages since we had a good quiz "owl
abowt anuvva one?"

JAG says:
"Fine mate I've lots of giveaway prizes! what do you
want the quiz to achieve?

Robert:
"How about one the matches up the nest boxes with the
persons home or place of work? they win a nest box
that looks the spitting image of there home? or place
of business?

JAG:
"Hmmmm I see what you mean! so a quiz on Sea Birds eh?

Robert:
"Yep that would be good"

JAG:
"We will talk more at arf time"

Soon it's big smiles from them both, then just before
half time they both know what's coming and "tern" orf
the set. Been here before sven ario.

Robert:
Okay we ask all that enter the quiz to send in a photo
prior to entering the quiz so they can see just how
their bird home will look, on the computer at their
home. High on a pole, without paying a cheque for it?
wry smile from Robert.

JAG:
Okay then lets have a good think about the clever sea
bird questions .... I've still got that car to
give-away you know?