birding-aus

Hi downunder...

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Hi downunder...
From: "Tom Goossens" <>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:54:02 +0200
Gooday fellow birders,

I'm a Belgian birder planning a visit to your country from 22 june untill the 26th of july. In the first two weeks I'm starting from Perth visiting the southwest. Then I'll fly towards Darwin. I will be spending the next three weeks visiting Kakadu (was here already in '96 but mist a few: White-throated Grasswren, Banded Fruit-Dove, Little Kingfisher!, Red Goshawk (is this possible!?)...) and the Kimberley area. I can't find much info regarding good bird areas in this region. Is there anyone who has good birding info of the Kimberley?
I'm also always interested in good places for nocturnal birds (Owl-stakeouts...) in, as well the southwestern part as the Northern part.

Already many thanks and you can always mail me on my personal email:

Greetings and maybe will meet in the field...

Keep on birding

Tom Goossens
Belgium