birding-aus

Bush Telegraph Birds Special

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Bush Telegraph Birds Special
From: "Sean Dooley" <>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:47:14 +1000
This may be of interest to Birding-Aussers around the country,

Tomorrow (Friday 24th) on ABC Radio National's Bush Telegraph at 11 AM Eastern Time, there is a special on birds and birdwatching. I'm not sure if this is part of an ongoing series, but tomorrow's show features both Mike Carter and myself talking about our birdwatching experiences.

If that's too many twitchers for you I know that they have also been interviewing researchers and other bird experts for the show, but I'm not sure if they are on tomorrow or will feature in later weeks.

Sean Dooley