birding-aus

Re: RFI - Wetland preservation

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: RFI - Wetland preservation
From: "Steve & Tamara Gross" <>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 20:25:44 +1000
To add further interest to this issue, the Orange City Council is proposing
to develop the overgrown area around Gosling Creek Reservoir into a
picnic/tourism area so that visitors including birdwatchers can visit and
view this particular site. I've only visited Gosling Creek Reservoir once
and there were very few birds then so I don't know how significant Gosling
Creek Reservoir is. I was curious whether this was council's method of
appeasing birdos whose noses have been put out of joint by the Spring Creek
proposal. We'll just have to keep the situation monitored.

Stephen Gross
Orange NSW