birding-aus

VicGroup Meeting - Thursday 9 April

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: VicGroup Meeting - Thursday 9 April
From: Richard & Áine Walsh <>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 23:11:34 +1000
Notice of VicGroup Birds Australia Meeting.

The next VicGroup Meeting will take place on Thursday 9 April at 8:00pm.  Our guest speaker for the meeting is Dr Mike Connor.  The title of Mike's talk is "Petrel Versus Petrol" - Waste Management & Clean Up in Antarctica to Minimise Impacts of Humans on Avian, Terrestrial and Marine Wildlife.

The meeting will be held at Strathcona Baptist Girls School (Mel: 46 D 12) .  We are using their auditorium which seats 100 people.   Our target for VicGroup meetings is to fill the auditorium so please come along and bring a friend!  Carparking is available in the nearby street and also on the premises via an entrance on the approach to the school off 'one-way' Scott Street.  The entrance is just after crossing Claremont Crescent on the left hand side.  The nearest train station is Canterbury (Mel: 46 D 11).

Any enquiries, please contact Áine Walsh at

Regards,

Richard Walsh.
Activities Coordinator - VicGroup Birds Australia.