birding-aus

Longevity or "Shortevity" Banded birds

To: <>
Subject: Longevity or "Shortevity" Banded birds
From: "Andrew Stafford" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:18:03 +1000
It's nice to see John Gamblin hasn't lost his appetite for slandering other
birders in a public forum. The world is obviously still rotating on its
correct axis.

I challenge Marilyn Davis and her ilk to make a contribution to birding-aus
that features no mention of bird-banding. If not, may I suggest they leave
the rest of us in peace. She and they are entitled to their views, but not
to abuse and defame others while carrying on like a stuck record.

Since the rules of netiquette have obviously disappeared up birding-aus' own
fundament, I endorse David Geering's earlier post, as some people only seem
to understand the English language when it's down on their level. Get a
life, or at least for *$(*#'s sake get off this list.

AS