birding-aus

Perth Pelagics 2002

Subject: Perth Pelagics 2002
From: Frank O'Connor <>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:38:59 +0800
I am organising two pelagic trips from Perth this year on Sunday 30th June and Sunday 11th August.

Booking is essential. The trip leaves Hillarys Boat Harbour at 7am and returns at 3:30pm to 4pm. There is a limit of 23 people. The cost is $70 ($75 if there are less than 21 participants) which I will ask for one week before the trip. To book contact me via email or phone as below.