birding-aus

Banded Stilt in the Lockyer Valley

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Banded Stilt in the Lockyer Valley
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:42:53 +1000
I've just put a photo (snapshot) on the Abberton website
http://www.abberton.org of the Banded Stilt that has been at Lake Clarendon
for a week or so now.

Someone suggested that there had only been a couple of Banded Stilt records
in Queensland, but I seem to recall there have been a few more-coastal
sightings. Does anyone have any idea of how many Queensland Banded Stilts
there have been?

Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

Visit our website at http://www.abberton.org

Email:
Ph: (+61) 7 4697 6111  Fax: (+61) 7 4697 6056