birding-aus

please help us

Subject: please help us
From: "Mrs. Ruth Obed. " <>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 05:18:16
Mrs. Ruth Obed
c/o Anthony Egobia
Anthony Egobia & co
Legal practitioners
2 falohun steet, Aguda
S/L Lagos, Nigeria.
Fax: 234-1-7594260

I am Mrs. Ruth Obed, widow of the late Lt. Col. M. Obed, the former military
Administrator of Kaduna state of Nigeria. my late husband was one of the
victims of the 7th November 1996 ADC Aircraft Boing 727 that crashed in Lagos.

I have just been informed by our family attorney, Barrister Anthony Egobia that
my late husband operated a secret account with the Union Bank Plc into which a
total sum of Thirty million United state Dollars ($30,000,000.00) was lodged
in. This above mentioned amount was paid in and credited in the name of his
American business friend Engr. John Creek who unfortunately died in the same
mishap. The attorney now advised me to seek in confidence a foreign partner
whom this fund would be transferred into his/her bank account for disbursement
as directed by my late husband's WILL.

It has been resolved that 20% will be your share for nominating an account for
this purpose and any other assistance you will give in this regard. 10% has
been slated out for the reimbursement of local and international expenses which
may be incurred in the transfer process. finally, 70% will come to my children
and my self and good part of this shall be directed towards executing my late
husband's WILL, which is to buy shares and stocks in foreign country to secure
his children's future.

To facilitate the conclusion of this project if accepted by you, do send to me
promptly via email your response or you direct it to my family attorney through
his direct fax line: 234-1-7594260. You should please furnish us with the
following details:

1. The bank Account number to be used for the remittance.
2. Name and address of the bank.
3. Your telephone, fax and mobile numbers for easy communication

Please note that I have been assured that the transaction will be concluded
within (2) weeks upon receiving from you the above listed information. May I at
this point emphasis the high level of confidentiality which this business
demands and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence which I repose on
you. Since the death of my husband, life has been very difficult for my
children and I, so this is to say that this fund is the hope of my children and
I.

God would bless you as you assist the poor widow and the fatherless children.

Best wishes,
Mrs. Ruth Obed.

NB ; FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ATTORNEY IN HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER- 234-8033313397 IN
THE PERSON OF BARRISTER ANTHONY EGOBIA, EMAIL ADDRESS ;