birding-aus

Mcgraths Hill

To: KEITH BRANDWOOD <>
Subject: Mcgraths Hill
From: John Clifton-Everest <>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:26:11 +1000
I was there on Saturday afternoon, and got in the obvious way, through the
wire fence.  There was a single Glossy Ibis, standing aloof from the Sacreds,
down by the main pond.
I wonder what they propose doing that will simultaneously permit ready access
to birders but deny it to vandals.
John Clifton-Everest

--
Associate Professor John M. Clifton-Everest
Department of Germanic Studies