birding-aus

Aggregation research

Subject: Aggregation research
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:59:11 +1100
Hello

I am currently conducting a research project into aggregation variations in
respect to geography and resource availability. If anyone has records showing
the flock sizes, individual counts, and frequency of such counts throughout the
atherton tablelands or southern highlands of NSW in respect to frugivarous
birds, it would be most helpful if you could mail them to me. Any resources you
can recommend would also be most gratefully accepted. Thankyou

Leonard Drynan