birding-aus

Seeking "The" Australian Bird List

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Seeking "The" Australian Bird List
From: Ros Laundon <>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:23:59 +1000
Hello All,

I need to compile an up-to-date tick-list booklet for the 2002 Birds
Queensland Twitchathon, which is restricted to within the state
boundaries of Queensland.  I will work from an Australian list and
remove the 'not possible' birds.  The latest Australian list I have to
hand is several years old and contains 771 species.  I am looking for a
really, recent list and advice on latest changes.  I plan to use both
common and scientific names.  Help please.  If I am not asking the right
questions it is because I don't know what they are.

Regards,
Ros Laundon.