birding-aus

Re: RFI.

Subject: Re: RFI.
From: stannard <>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 1956 07:00:49 +0000
G`Day Everybody,
There is a single female birdwatcher from the UK, staying with us at the
moment, her name is Joy Nobel-Rollin, she does not have any transport
and would like some assistance, or, birding information for the rest of
her travels. After leaving here, Phil Gregory and I have made
arrangements to get her to Cassowary House, from there she will be in
Cairns hoping to meet up with John Crowhurst, then will be in Brisbane
on the 26th to 31st of March, from there to Sydney from the 1st to 7th
of April, then, Hobart, from the 8th to 13th of April 2002. If anybody
can help, can they please reply to me direct. Many, many, thanks, yours
in anticipation.
Ron  Stannard.  K.P.B.W.L.