birding-aus

Southport Pelagic

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Southport Pelagic
From: "Bill Moorhead" <>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 07:19:02 +1000
Hi all,

I just have to back up Andrew's excellent trip
report....fantastic....4 new birds...in fact the
first new birds for me for the year.

This trip was almost cancelled due to lack of
numbers.Paul Wallbridge's organizational skills
saved the day.So get behind these trips birders.
Sure some trips are better than others but we
drive 500km's each way to go on them.

Locals and Brisbanites have it easy!

Highlights for me was the incredibly stunning
White-necked Petrel.....WOW!
                        and
Pantropical Spotted Dolphins next to the
boat in numbers.

Bill