birding-aus

Truly -n-love

To: <>
Subject: Truly -n-love
From: "Alan Morris" <>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:53:44 +1100
Hi Birders,
I must say that it was very exciting to receive this email, the Truly-in-Love Dating Business promo via Birding-Aus. Are "love birds" closely connected to "bird watchers" and therefore this commercial undertaking managed to scrape through the various strainers that Russel has set  in place. It is a change from the other spam that gets through the net. Actually the word "bird" does not get a mention in the add.

As some one who is over 16 and does not need his parents consent, I will give serious consideration to dumping this load!

Perhaps Russell has some-one in mind as a recipeint of the email?

Alan Morris