birding-aus

from the Top End

To: "birding Aus" <>
Subject: from the Top End
From: Goodfellow <>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:54:16 +0930
Dear All
I'd like to thank the numerous members of Birding Aus who sent emails and
flowers during my recent stay in the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

I appreciated your thoughts very much.  Those emails with photos of birds
up around my bed where they drew much comment, and helped cheer up not
only me, but those patients (and a few staff) who seemed in much more
dire straits than I!  The only problem was my doctors got so carried away
one time discussing what the birds were that I was forgotten!

My thanks also for the positive comments on the bird book which helped
give me the courage to shove my partner Michael through the doors of
distributors and booksellers!

Best regards
Denise

Denise Goodfellow  (Lawungkurr Maralngurra)
08 89818492

www.denisegoodfellow.com
www.earthfoot.org
www.laurelhillpress.com