birding-aus

Putrajaya Wetlands - 20min. from KL airport

To: <>
Subject: Putrajaya Wetlands - 20min. from KL airport
From: "Paul Rose" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:18:59 +1100
Hello all,

When I return from Manchester I will be stopping in KL.  I've found some info on the Putrajaya Weylands (3500 hectares) 20 minutes out of KL Int. Airport.  Reportedly the International Zoo may have been moved there also.  Has anyone done any birding there ?  I would be interested in obtaining a list of possible species.  The contact e-mail address on the website is defunct. Sounds like an amazing area.

Cheers,

Paul