birding-aus

MORNING SHOW

To: <>
Subject: MORNING SHOW
From: Alex <>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:17:08 -0000
Dear Sir/madam

MORNING-SHOW.COM = $850 USD

Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name
MORNING=SHOW.COM was not renewed and this domain became available to register.
We have been asked by our clients to find a buyer for this excellent domain and
MORNING-SHOW.COM is now available for IMMEDIATE transfer.

We note that a search on the search engine Google.com returns 2,680,000 results
for "MORNING SHOW"! (THOUGH OF COURSE NOT ALL RESULTS ARE RELEVANT) but still,
with so many companies that could benefit from this domain and from using these
initials, along with what many would consider to be a "wholesale price", we
expect to secure a quick transfer.

This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this development
could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation. Please note that
the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar domains are
currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain auction sites) and
by domain name brokers, in some cases, for 5 figure amounts.

Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely
straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!

For your peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all Transactions and
domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us Receiving any fund. We pay
all fees connected with the escrow process

If you would like to use WWW.MORNING-SHOW.COM for you online business, please
contact us at your earliest convenience - we will be on hand should you require
any further assistance or information.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has not
been of interest to you.

Sincerely Yours

Alex
Sales
4leads.com

Please note:

THIS IS A ONE-OFF APPROACH AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN UNLESS
YOU REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION FROM US. YOU HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY SELECTED TO
RECEIVE THIS MAIL AND IF THIS E-MAIL IS OF NO RELEVANCE TO YOUR OPERATION,
PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES SINCE IT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU IN ERROR.

This is a one time mailing, to be removed from our database, reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line.