birding-aus

URLs for Australian Bird Lists

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: URLs for Australian Bird Lists
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:51:03 +1000
g'day all,

We are almost there !

I have now added the Bird Lists for Queensland, ACT and the NT.
Alan Morris' NSW list will be available soon on two Web Pages.

Are there any other lists on the Web for other major off shore locations such as
Ashmore Reef, Kangaroo I, Norfolk I etc, or even the Torres Strait Islands ?

STATES
West Australia - Alan Burbage

South Australia - Peter Waanders

Victoria - Stuart Cooney
(An Excel version is available from Stuart)

Tasmania - Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service

NSW - Alan Morris
Will be added soon to both the SNAG Web Page at
and NSW FOC at

Queensland - Birds Queensland (was QOSI)
Click downloads

TERRITORIES, ISLANDS
Northern Territory - Niven McCrie

Australian Capital Territory - Canberra Ornithologists Group
(Downloadable in Word, Word Zipped, PDF, PDF zipped)

Lord Howe Island - Mal Jenkins, Wales U.K.
(and click Lord Howe Island)

Christmas Island - Alan Burbage
also

Cocos-Keeling Islands - Alan Burbage
also

AUSTRALIA (Inc the territories)
Australian Museum
Birds Australia
Nivin McRae
Mal Jenkins-Wales, U.K.
(and Click Australia)

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.