birding-aus

Denise Goodfellow update

To: "birds" <>
Subject: Denise Goodfellow update
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:52:33 +1030
Hi everybody,  I have just had a phone call with Denise and she reports
everything going normally, having scans for everything except her left big
toe. She still expects to go to surgery on 29th Jan.

She has so far received around twenty messages of good wishes from some of
you (via me),  and sends her thanks to all.

For those perhaps wishing to either phone her or send a card or flowers she
advises that she has now been moved to ward R5B.( note, not Q5B, which is
where she was previously)
 Phone is 08 8222 4000 or mail to Royal Adelaide Hosp, North Terrace,
Adelaide, SA 5000.

Thank you.
Tony.