birding-aus

[no subject]

From: Sergei Khromykh - director Welcome travel company <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:16:05 +1000

We take enormous pride in introducing you Travel Agency
"Welcome"
and the Ecological-tourist complex "Welcome" respectively.
The travel agency "Welcome" has been successfully
exploring and
mastering the vast tourist services market for seven years
already.
Our company consists of 19 aspiring and committed
individuals; our
representatives work in the cities of The Far East,
Vladivostok,
Uzno -Sakhalinsk . and in Moscow. The head office of the
company is
located  in Khabarovsk, the capital of the Far Eastern
federal
district of Russia. Khabarovsk is connected with Asian
countries
by means of the extensive direct airlines network such as
Korean
capital (Seol) catering for 3 flight routings a week,
Japan (Niigata)
with 2 flight routings a week to offer, China (Harbin) -4
flights
provided on a weekly basis, Guanchzhou - 1 flight run  a
week.
Next to all of this, there are ample flights
Khabarovsk-Moscow and
Khabarovsk-Saint Petersburg  opportunities.
Khabarovsk lies on the bank of the largest river in the Far
East region, the Amur.
Our Travel Company provides  the cities of the Far East,
Sakhalin
and Kamchatka Peninsula  with unceasing immediate and
superb tourist
service.
"Welcome" company established an Ecological Tourist
Complex in 2001.
The complex is nestled amidst the world wide known place
of  numerous
century old rock drawings (petroglyphs) unsurpassable in
their ancient
beauty and  serenity. This cultural and historical
valuable site is
situated in one of the national Nanai Sikachi-Alian
village (within 70
km of Khabarovsk). Visiting the Ecocomplex affords
tourists to gain an
insight into the rich multidimensial culture and history
of the indigenous
people from the years long faded into history, and to take
an in-depth
look at the current customs and traditions hence getting a
once-in-a-lifetime
 opportunity to get a passing glimpse of the ebullient
Nanai society.
More than that tourists maybe spoilt for the choice of
rare Far Eastern
taiga flora species presented at the Ecocomplex, and can
be served an
unimmitable varied purely traditional  Nanai cuisine and
be offered
best known healing herb tea to appease  discerning
tourists'
taste buds.
Our company is eagerly interested in developing deeply
rooted
links with prospective partners who are increasingly
striving
to launch tourist influx towards exploring Far Eastern
travel
options in order to enhance and solidify cooperation
industry.
We are positively disposed to setting up  a brand new
museum
complex presumably developed and established in the Eco
Tourist Complex through a joint effort
On our behalf we are to guarantee indisputably qualified
service,
to offer you deep knowledge-equipped  guides -interpreters.
And we render ourselves liable for complete tourists
safety,
friendship and support-based attitude towards our partners.

Best regards
Sergei Khromukh
director
"WELCOME" Travel company