birding-aus

Apology re multiple messages

Subject: Apology re multiple messages
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:37:06 +1100
Hi everyone

Bob King has asked me to pass on his apologies for the multiple messages
received yesterday.  He is really the innocent party - he was passing on a
message as a request from his friend, John Young, and none of us know why the
message repeated itself 13 or more times.

In case he is having a worm problem, I have blocked his address so there should
be no more troubles from that address (a pity I couldn't pre-empt some of the
other nuisance mail we've been getting - it always happens at this time of
year).

Please don't flame poor Bob King any more - as a newcomer to the net he's
learned, the hard way, what spam and flaming are all about!

Cheers

Russell
---
Russell Woodford