birding-aus

Polish bird books

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Polish bird books
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:48:34 +1100
I have a friend, also interested in birding, who is able to read Polish and would be very interested to know if there exist and are available, any field guide or general books on birds of Poland (preferably in Polish or English or both). She wishes to go there one day. If you can suggest any, please let me know. It sounds reasonable, I have bird books in Hebrew and German (neither of which I can read, not the same books of course, a bad combination!).
Philip