birding-aus

Adrian Boyle

To: <>
Subject: Adrian Boyle
From: "Noel & Sheila" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:58:15 -0800
Hi everyone

I Have left Broome until April and having a ball down in the Cold and windy South East of S.A.
I took a month to travel down in the South west and across  the Nullabor.
Saw all the endemics plus had great views of RC Emuwren at Karijini National park.
and Nesting Western Shriketit near Northam. But whilst having all the fun down south that Sabines Gull turned up oh well maybe it will turn up again in April (i wish).
I am off to Tassie in 2 weeks so if anyboby has some nice sites to share could they please email them to me directly.
Had a great Xmas the highlight being 31,000 Banded Stilts at Lake George Beachport in South Australia also Rufous Bristlebirds, and Olive Whistlers were calling near bye.

Cheers for now Adrian Boyle