birding-aus

Access to Western Treatment Plant Werribee Victoria

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Access to Western Treatment Plant Werribee Victoria
From: "Shirley Cameron" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:21:31 +1100
Hi Fellow Birders,
The access gate to the Western Treatment Plant at Werribee  from Beach Road
into Lake Borrie now has two very new locks, one G2, both are welded to the
gate.
We, the Werribee Wagtails , have been able to obtain very clear maps via
email from Melbourne Water and are now labelling the areas we most
frequently visit.
I will be away for 3 weeks after the New Year and will keep you advised of
our mapping  progress on my return to Australia.
Thank you  'birding-aus' for  the  new dimensions you have added to my life,
Hope all have a very pleasant festive time,
Shirley Cameron