birding-aus

Eaglehawk Pelagics 2002

Subject: Eaglehawk Pelagics 2002
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:35:59 +1000

Dear Birding-Ausers,

As you may be aware, Bill Wakefield and I run occasional boat trips for
Tasmanian pelagics out of Eaglehawk Neck (near Hobart, Tasmania).  I receive
regular requests from subscribers seeking details of future trips.

We have recently decided on the trips for 2002.  They will be conducted on 10
February, 9 June, 22 September and 24 November.  (There is a possibility that
Bill will arrange an additional trip in June, but we don't have a date at this
stage.)

The cost of the trips is in the order of $70-100, depending on the number of
people on the boat on the day.  The boat takes 14.  Anyone interested in going
on any of these trips should initially contact me.  We will take bookings on a
first come, first served basis.  (We will also keep a reserve list as inevitably
people drop out at the last minute.)

Thanks

Chris