birding-aus

*Patricia McKiernan* re: baby magpie feeding?

To: Brian Fleming <>
Subject: *Patricia McKiernan* re: baby magpie feeding?
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:18:22 -0800 (PST)
G'day Anthea,

At this moment sitting unopenned in my in tray are
three emails with virus's ...... DO NOT UNDER ANY
Circumstances open an email titled "Hi" or Hi or HI.

The size of this email is a dead cert giveaway but the
latest Norton's got them all for me.

Bless them at NORTON's they must have known in my
heyday I used to ride one at Thruxton eh :^D

Okay back to the idea of giving away anti-virus
packages as a bird quiz gift? my little family of
weebil's are doing very well this year, two out the
nest and learning the skills of sheltered flight.

Hey you'd think computer sellers would give away
hankies these days eh :^D

Take Care,
JAG
Brian Fleming <> wrote:
John Gamblin wrote:

Does anyone have an alternate email address for the
enquiry from Patricia McKiernan at
?????? she asked about baby magpie feeding? My emails
to her keep bouncing?

John A. Gamblin

Hullo John,
My first message to Patricia bounced so I tried the
obvious remedy of changing 'bruhwood' to 'brushwood'
and it didn't apparently bounce again.

I was replying to an email from her to the list? so
her email address should have been okay?

Glad you were able to fight off the virus. Fortunately
our equipment is so antiquated that virus dont seem to
take hold here. (Touch wood).

All the best,
Anthea

Wish I could get a major puta maker to donate some
newbies as giveaway prizes for "THEE BA list" hey
perhaps that's it we are doing so much good work it's
upsetting the virus makers? Ooroo JAG again